Fundraising - Eat, Drink & Share
The Eat, Drink and Share Fundraiser:
District 7510 had only one fundraiser, and it was specifically for the Rotary Foundation. In 2018, the district invited District 7470 to participate! Clubs from both districts purchased Gold Tables, registered for individuals and guests to attend, and arranged for vendors from their area to participate.
- This annual event raised $35,000 plus for our Rotary Foundation and all the good works done by the Foundation worldwide.
- Clubs sponsor Gold Tables for the event in 2018 were only $1350
- Each Gold Table comes with ten entry tickets plus an ad in the Journal
- Clubs earn $1,000 in recognition toward a Paul Harris Fellowship.
- Share your business information in the Ad Journal, support the fundraiser, and earn FREE tickets.
- Food and drink purveyors could sign up to offer samples of their wares at stations throughout the Pines Manor in Edison.
Click on the image below for a pdf flyer for the 2018 event.