Bill Graham, Chair
Membership is the key to every club's success. Without enough members, Club's cannot achieve their goals of service. Without enough Clubs, the District cannot achieve its goals of service.
To help us not only maintain our Clubs' levels of membership but actually increase overall membership, the District has formed a Membership Committee and makes materials available here for Club use.
- Membership Committee - A list of Club Membership Chairs
- Membership Development - A new effort to attract younger members
- Membership Growth - Rotary International program for club growth
- Information for New Rotarians - Rotary International web page for new Rotarians
- Membership Interest - Learn how to become a Rotarian
The 2016 Council on Legislation approved a number of changes to the Recommended Club Bylaws that can affect membership in our clubs.
Now watch this brief, five minute video about how clubs may choose to implement changes that could increase the viability of clubs and the desirability of membership in Rotary.
And finally, if you are willing to invest your lunch hour or some time after work or whenever you have the time, here is a recorded webinar that addresses how to "Revitalize and Rethink Your Rotary Club: Crafting Your Member Experience." The first few minutes deal with webinar instruction, so you may want to skip to 03:35 for the panelist's welcome.