Fellowship and Service
We work together on projects and we enjoy each others' company, not only at our Clubs' meetings but also in those projects and activities that we undertake. We have bowling teams and special fellowships of Rotarians with like minds, interests, and hobbies.
Some club projects are highlighted in the pages listed below. These links will help you find out more about some of these projects and activities. Click on any heading to learn more.
- Adopt a Child, Save a Life - Helping children in slums of Brazil start a safe, new life
- Bowling Teams - Enjoy the fellowship of other Rotarians
- Digital Divide - Increase computer access in under-developed countries
- Fellowships - Join other Rotarians around the globe who enjoy your interests
- Healing the Children - Volunteers provide free medical treatment for children around the world
- Homes of Hope Ecuador/Philippines - A village in Ecuador built and supported by Rotarians
- Homes of Hope Nepal - Replacing homes lost in the Nepal Earthquake
- Miracle Feet - Dedicated to eliminating clubfoot as a disabling disease for children around the world
- Nepal Orphan Project -A collaborative project between Rotary, Rotaract, and Interact to educate and assist orphans
- Pure Water for the World - Providing simple water filters that can be used anywhere by anyone
- ShelterBox - Worldwide disaster assistance through ten-person tents and emergency supplies