Fundraising - Eat, Drink & Share
2017-2018 Chair PDG Elly Ezra, Bridgewater-Bound Brook Club
Email PDG Elly
The Eat, Drink and Share Fundraiser: Nov. 13, 2017
The Pines Manor, Route 27 & Talmadge Rd., Edison
District 7510 has only one fundraiser, and it is specifically for the Rotary Foundation. This year, District 7470 is invited to participate! Clubs from D7470 can purchase Gold Tables, register for individuals and guests to attend, and arrange for vendors from their area to participate.
Club Gold Tables - click here
Reserve tickets - click here
Rotarians' Business Opportunity!
Your Business ad - click here - gets you free tickets, too!
- This annual event raises $35,000 plus for our Rotary Foundation and all the good works done by the Foundation worldwide.
- Clubs sponsor Gold Tables for the event at only $1350
- Each Gold Table comes with ten entry tickets plus an ad in the Journal
- Clubs earn $1,000 in recognition toward a Paul Harris Fellowship.
- Share your business information in the Ad Journal, support the fundraiser, and earn FREE tickets.
- Food and drink purveyors sign up to offer samples of their wares at stations throughout the Pines Manor in Edison.
Contact PDG Elly Ezra for more information.
CLICK HERE to register - you'll be asked to confirm a security code before you can register. Anyone from District 7470, 7510, or the general public can use this link to quickly register for the event.
Click on the image below for a pdf flyer for the event.
The 2016-2017 Eat, Drink and Share was a wonderful success, thanks to the hard work of Joe Horner and his committee.
Please click here to read a report and "thanks" from PDG Mike Hart, District Rotary Foundation Chair.